Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giddy Little School Girl - No spoilers Please!!!!

• 24-01-2006 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Not too long now, I have avoided all threads with spoilers, I dont know whats in the hatch...... Only what, two three weeks left. Ive been doing this whenever people have talked about it, so it BETTER BE GOOD!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

ok well if you want the truth jesus is in the hatch and hes going to save the lot of them with his black belt in origami.... sawyer is gay and is going to have sexual relations with a monkey on the island called winkey..... hurley is has some left over dynamite and blows himself up accidentally when playing hamster with some tubing shoved up his bum hole.

a new carachter called romulus is going to send a trained pack of wolves out to rip kate and charlie to bits. Michael is going to get rescued and goes on to perform with Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) in a remake of driving miss daisy, jack drives himself mental after he realises how much of an absolute prat he is, and jesus will save us all some day............ the end:D

Edit:
    oh yeah and Luke skywalker is Darth Vaders father in this one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I missed series one when it was on tv, and instead watched it...by.....other means. So I'm looking forward to keeping up-to-date with my peers and discussing it at the proverbial water cooler every Tuesday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

ok well if you want the truth jesus is in the hatch and hes going to save the lot of them with his black belt in origami.... sawyer is gay and is going to have sexual relations with a monkey on the island called winkey..... hurley is has some left over dynamite and blows himself up accidentally when playing hamster with some tubing shoved up his bum hole.

a new carachter called romulus is going to send a trained pack of wolves out to rip kate and charlie to bits. Michael is going to get rescued and goes on to perform with Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) in a remake of driving miss daisy, jack drives himself mental after he realises how much of an absolute prat he is, and jesus will save us all some day............ the end:D

Edit:
    oh yeah and Luke skywalker is Darth Vaders father in this one

Ah for feck's sake, he asked for no spoilers! :D

Advertisement