Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jungle song

Options
  • 24-01-2006 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I remember hearing this horrible but funny and kinda cool jungle song a few years ago. this is an ultimate longshot but was wondering if anyone on here might know it.
    The only thing i can remember about it is the lyrics "booyaka booyaka as the general advances", sort of in a shout chorus type way. anyway i won;t hold my breath but i just thought i;d try

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Incredible - M-Beat ft General Levy

It's funny though...I've not heard this in years (I like a lot of D'n'B) but on Chris Moyle's morning show at a certain time every day the last couple of weeks, he plays James Blunt's Goodbye my lover and mixes this tune in on top of it (he hates Blunt almost as much as I do) and lets it play for about a minute...great stuff altogether.
    Also pretty sure this is the tune that Brendan Grace's priest in Father Ted is listening to constantly :V:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

spot on!

actually the tune that brendan grace keeps playing in father ted is the hype remix of a Marvellous Cain tune called "Limb by Limb" which had a vocal sampled off an old Cutty Ranks tune...

the lyrics are about what he's going to do when he finds out who's been talking about him to the police.

"Incredible" was featured on the ali g soundtrack as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,578 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

thats the one alright. Pretty sure i have it on a dance hits '94 tape! Pure genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ek942

It's on a compilation called 'jungle mania' as well.Heavy ****.Used to go nuts to it back in the day.

Advertisement