Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT in Maynooth

• 24-01-2006 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am on the 2mb/256 BT package here in Maynooth, I was upgraded on Friday night and all was well:) till today:( . I have run test with www.irishisptest.com and others and my speed is very poor 500/120 and also the quality of service is showing at 6%.

Is there anyone else running of the Maynooth exchange having any trouble?

Cheers Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

i'm on the donadea exchange (about 5 miles out the rathcoffey road) and on digiweb but getting the same type of thing, someone else on here is in kilcock with the same too. seems to be problems all over the place, not just confined to certain areas or providers, a few bt and eircom users have complained of the same too...

mine is fine during the day, it's only in the evening/night that it's bad....

Advertisement