Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did you start studying?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

i dont like all these stories of people studing in 5th year at all at all! i need to believe that i have enough time left! havent done much yet, but theres still time right?!? Right??!!?!..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭X-SL

not really, no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

more then enuf time tbh, once you can work well 2 hours day i'd say ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

ye i heard of alot of people who studied in 5th yr too and they didnt really do all that great, and didnt do better than those who sttarted in 6th.
    i think it really all depends on what points ur looking to get, and being realistic with yourself. if u need 300 points, chances are that u arent going to have to study that much to achieve that. but if you are going for the high 500s then u will porb need to start a bit earlier ye.
    but i dont think comparing it to other people helps either, i think the way people take in information differs greatly and some people can cram and perform amazingly. i on the other hand realised i was not one of those people and realised that i would have to look over the info many times and practice a whole bunch of past papers to do well.
    so from here on out u need to look at what you are aiming for, how much u want it, and where u are right now (xmas results a good indicator). and study accordingly.

and it doesnt matter when u started and believe me it is not too late that is bullshiiiiit, you have plenty of time. Also there is a difference between studying LONG and studying SMART

Advertisement