Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lamb of god

• 24-01-2006 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey

does anyone know if lamb of god are recording/releasing a new album any time soon? its been nearly 3 years sinces ashes and theyre long overdue, killadelphia (which RULED) doesn't really count......

sven

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I don't know but I certainly hope so, Lamb Of God really grew on my when I heard As The Palaces Burn and I've loved them since. Although I still haven't gotten my hands on Kiladelphia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Ive heard one of their songs,it didnt strike me as being too good,but im more then willing to give them a chance,which album sums them up best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

It's not even a year and a half yet since Ashes of the Wake dude. I'd like to hear something new but it could be a while. Are they even finished touring that album?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

0utshined wrote:
    It's not even a year and a half yet since Ashes of the Wake dude. I'd like to hear something new but it could be a while. Are they even finished touring that album?
    ashes came out in 2003 right? i must be mistaken i apologise...

to christophicus...if youwant a good album i suggest as the palaces burn...this is probably the best album ive ever heard it got me into metal originally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Nah it's cool, they had an album out in 2003 as well.

@christophicus
    I like New American Gospel, mainly for Black Label - excellent tune.

• Advertisement

Cool once i get broadband ill get those albums.

Cool once i get broadband ill get those albums.
    but...but...but illegal downloading is not legal th...ah **** it who am i kidding lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

i have ashes, it's pretty good, i love the drumming
    but what's kiladelphia, i haven't heard of that?

edson wrote:
    i have ashes, it's pretty good, i love the drumming
    but what's kiladelphia, i haven't heard of that?
    its the live dvd and its ****ING CLASS its a gig with a cut scene inbetween everys song and they are just legendary

Steoob wrote:
    but...but...but illegal downloading is not legal th...ah **** it who am i kidding lol

Hhhhhh........hhhmmm........well of course im buying the ....Ah i cant gone on like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

3 years cmon sven its never that long,thought ya knew your L.O.G.

Patricide wrote:
    3 years cmon sven its never that long,thought ya knew your L.O.G.
    what year DID ashes come out??? was palaces 2003 ya? bleh **** you all haha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought Ashes came out last year, maybe latter half of 2004? Year and a half sounds about right, I remember finding it and buying it in a shop in Castlebar and being shocked that this place had suddenly got a serious metal section :)

Anyway, good band, but having listened to a scattering of their stuff, I think they're in dire need of finding something new to do - it's very samey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

yup a yea and a half sounds just about perfect to me, not 3 years, palaces woulda came out around 03.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

love this band a lot,chris adler is something else on the drums

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That **** is indeed 'dope'.

Advertisement