Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

;_; day four.. ;_;

• 24-01-2006 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

know what happened in the FINAL 20 minutes of me watching 24 on RTÉ?

a power cut.

>_< so I've never seen the last 20minutes of day 4.. >_>;

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Glazun wrote:
    know what happened in the FINAL 20 minutes of me watching 24 on RTÉ?

a power cut.

>_< so I've never seen the last 20minutes of day 4.. >_>;

woah, youve missed out, just a bit :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Sparky-s wrote:
    woah, youve missed out, just a bit :D

He missed more than a bit! Read it on the Fox website, least you used to be able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Serious
    Jack dies!!
    :D

He missed more than a bit!

but sure i know, keep em wondering :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

End was very meh...

Too many plot holes for my liking...

SERIOUS SPOILERS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE END OF SEASON 4!!!
    I hated the way they just skimmed over how they just "happened" to have a clone of Jack's dead body so they'd be able to show the Chinese he was dead... If the Chinese were never going to look and check the body then why didn't they just print up a fake death certificate and send it to them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Repli wrote:
    Serious
    Jack dies!!
    :D
    But Not Really!

steveland? wrote:
    End was very meh...

Too many plot holes for my liking...

SERIOUS SPOILERS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE END OF SEASON 4!!!
    I hated the way they just skimmed over how they just "happened" to have a clone of Jack's dead body so they'd be able to show the Chinese he was dead... If the Chinese were never going to look and check the body then why didn't they just print up a fake death certificate and send it to them...
    Yeah it was just a quick, yeah his pulse is gone yada yada, im sure if it was real life we would be seeing the chinese looking at jack on the morgue table, but i cant remember dos the ctu agent that got captured get returned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Sparky-s wrote:
    Yeah it was just a quick, yeah his pulse is gone yada yada, im sure if it was real life we would be seeing the chinese looking at jack on the morgue table, but i cant remember dos the ctu agent that got captured get returned?
    Would've assumed they'd do a swap... the guy they captured for Jack's body... but no that'd make too much sense in such a slapped together ending

steveland? wrote:
    Would've assumed they'd do a swap... the guy they captured for Jack's body... but no that'd make too much sense in such a slapped together ending
    i seriously hope that they learn a lesson in this season, afterall a load of people complained on message boards about how sloppy the story is put together, we shall see

Advertisement