Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad service = 3v !

Options
  • 24-01-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I got myself one the 3v prepaid credit cards before x-mas. So as I need to use it this week it turns out to be a joke of a system. I live in Tallaght so I went to the site and looked up the stores that supply the 3v vouchers. So far today I've been in 3 of the shops in Tallaght and NONE of the machines work. :mad:

I'm not happy, I rang 3v CS today and they told me they SHOULD have it working in the Londis - JobstownUnit 5 Mont Pelier Court,Kiltalown shop, but guess what, it didn't.

Does anyone know where I can find a shop that supplies these where the system actually DOES work?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I have one but i've never used it, This doesnt exactly fill me confidence with the system.Try ringing round a few shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

i've use it at an averge of once a week and no matter which shop i go into it works for me. now ask for 10 credit for vodafone and you will see the machiene is working. its supplied by a company called alphyra and they sell 3v and top ups

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sinbad De Tiler

anyone in dublin buy a voucher? yes? where?

Advertisement