Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who has seen the start of season 5?

• 24-01-2006 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

It would be interesting to see who has seen the start of season 5, you may use spoilers but use the spoiler BB code ;)

Have you seen the start of season 5 17 votes

Oh yes i have
    0%
    damn no, still waiting for Sky
    100%
    satchmoVokesRepliMossy MonkMountjoy MuggerdigimanTouchingVirusyawnstretchT-b0n3cregserBernsWertzRamsesRoviDavei141Dermingtonaido_2006 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Sparky-s wrote:
    It would be interesting to see who has seen the start of season 5, you may use spoilers but use the spoiler BB code ;)

Don't start talking about it until Sky start showing it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Don't start talking about it until Sky start showing it :(

only 19 more days, i think it would be worth while to fly over to NY to catch it before then :D

Havnt seen the start yet myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

lol spartacus, that would be a bit boring considering about 90% of the people here are watching day 5! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Working on watching hour 5. Saw the first four hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭CCOVICH

Any idea when it's coming to Bog 2?

• Advertisement

CCOVICH wrote:

probably after easter, i cant remember when they done it on S4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

CCOVICH wrote:

I'd say when Sky is at around episode 12, there was a fairly big gap last year.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That was because RTE originally weren't going to show it at all. Not sure why they changed their minds, maybe they had a lot of complaints from people without Sky.

if you dont have sky maybe ask a mate if you can watch it on theirs, and i think maybe Sky will repeat it on sky two either the next day or 2 days after, im not sure about sky three as thats FTV, and i dont think they will show it on sky three for atleast a few months, but we will see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭aido_2006

Seen hour five yesterday... Think its cracking as ever so far!!!

"Long Live Bauer!!!!":eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

just after watching hour 5. excellent stuff
    Sparky-s wrote:
    i dont think they will show it on sky three for atleast a few months, but we will see.

i'd say 18 months to 2 years as that is the timeframe that Sky themselves set for shows going from Sky One to being shown on Sky Three

Mossy Monk wrote:
    just after watching hour 5. excellent stuff

i'd say 18 months to 2 years as that is the timeframe that Sky themselves set for shows going from Sky One to being shown on Sky Three

yeah by the looks of it, id say your right :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Seen the first five hours.
    Think its awesome, 24 is back to its best and then some.

Advertisement