Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 - The Game!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

actually i cant wait to get a hold of this, i do love games of this nature, plus we can cheat if we need to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Jesus some of the images from the game look amazing!

I'd be tempted to buy a PS2 if it plays as well as it looks...

steveland? wrote:
    Jesus some of the images from the game look amazing!

I'd be tempted to buy a PS2 if it plays as well as it looks...

TBH, id like it on xbox360, as im getting one in a few months, id reckon it would be on the 360, would it? HD and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Sparky-s wrote:
    TBH, id like it on xbox360, as im getting one in a few months, id reckon it would be on the 360, would it? HD and all.

I'm not really a gamer, but I always enjoyed this type of game on the PC, something about the way you can aim with the mouse.

Anyways, should be good.
    Sparky-s wrote:
    actually i cant wait to get a hold of this, i do love games of this nature, plus we can cheat if we need to

You mean we could make the FIRST ever Boards.ie walkthrough?

I'm not really a gamer, but I always enjoyed this type of game on the PC, something about the way you can aim with the mouse.
    I would but, my pc needs updating, its about 5 months old but ancient in the gaming world :D
    You mean we could make the FIRST ever Boards.ie walkthrough?

eh.....yeeeaah
    <_<

>_>

• Advertisement

Sparky-s wrote:
    I would but, my pc needs updating, its about 5 months old but ancient in the gaming world :D

Im on my P3 lappie now, i'm not ashamed of it!

Looks like it will be a PS2 only game..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Will have to check this out! Hope it's not like that awful X-Files game :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

When I seen it last (E3, last May) it looked in desperate need of a polish graphics wise – understandable as it was still in development. Of the small bit I did play, it played a bit like the Punisher, which in my view isn’t a bad thing.

Explaining the movement would be to say a realistic level of movement somewhere between that of Max Payne or the original Matrix game, and that of normal third person shooters/FPS. Stuff like diving and side tumbles etc.

That's for the action parts, which is all I got to play.

Oh, and it's a Sony game, so, no Xbox or PC etc.

good post^^^^, i have to get a new PS2 (probably the slim one now) because my original one dating back must be 5 years now, it wont read disc's anymore, plus its a noisy whore :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Interview with one of the developers.

Hmmmmm. Torture scenes :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

SofaKing wrote:

Well it wouldn't be 24 without the occasional torture scene. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

i seen this too forgot about it if only my ps2 was working i would get it.will it be out for 360 or any other platform.

will it be out for 360 or any other platform.

Dont think so.

Advertisement