Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT bandwidth limit; stats page...

• 24-01-2006 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one that it's not showing up any stats for?
    Or have they just scrapped limits ? (we can only hope)

Has the URL changed or something....the My History page tells me I last logged in on Dec 19th last :rolleyes:

http://broadband.iol.ie/cgi-bin/sec/dsl
    Is the link I used...can't find any updates on their site or anything...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Nope, its showing up just fine for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

just tried ur link, logged on and it has me siince the day i joined, it now appears to show a monthly toatal as well.

gb--

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

i thought bt users would be well aware by now that the stats page can show whatever the hell it likes, whenever the hell it likes.
    i'm not even on bt and i know that much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mrfodder

Wertz wrote:
    Am I the only one that it's not showing up any stats for?
    Or have they just scrapped limits ? (we can only hope)

My last login on the thing is November. Nothing since then. It seemed prior to this to be close enough to my usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

i thought bt users would be well aware by now that the stats page can show whatever the hell it likes, whenever the hell it likes.
    i'm not even on bt and i know that much...

It's always been pretty accurate for me...up till now. Not sure when it stopped updating...but I know for a fact that I have to be over my allowance by now :v:
    I'd just like to know by how much...they don't seem to be too bad once you're not waaaay over, in terms of charging for going over...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Eye

I would'nt be altogether too worried, mine has been down since Oct 13th.
    the way i see it if they don't show me my limit i don't see how they can charge me for it when i have no way of checking it myself :)

/me opens up a can of Dr. Pepper.... what's the worst that can happen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I am on a 3mb line with BT and have downloaded 24.86 gigs. Now my problem is that we are apparently up to 30gigs after the upgrade but having downloaded 24.86 gigs it says I am over my limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Plasmoid

The whole iol.ie website is being slowly abandoned by EsayBt... so i guess that explains why the caps were never updated.

Mine still says 24gb... though i've always been on Regular dsl since it was 512k.

Dont count on them not being able to to track your cap though... they just dont act on it.

Advertisement