Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the fantasy league.

• 24-01-2006 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

well i am no 6. team vin is no1 and i see you are a big raw fan. how come bob squish has picked no players.
    Well team vin i also like raw, just saw last nights one, as usual very good, i watch smack down every week, but its missing something, i dont know what. just wondering what show ye guys like best raw or smack down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

I did pick players thou, but i still got no points :( very odd... Maybe Im doing something utterly wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

b0bsquish wrote:
    I did pick players thou, but i still got no points :( very odd... Maybe Im doing something utterly wrong?

Somehow you must not have saved your picks, which is odd because all you have to do is pick them and they are automatically saved, try again there...

(On seconds thoughts , don't, you're the only one stopping me from being dead last!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

I have a roster picked thou? and It is saved :mad: but when I go into my superstars, week 1 is blank, week 2 has a list of my superstars...but no points! maybe I missed the first one, I'll wait until smackdown and see what the story is there....
    my picks were:
    Boogeyman
    Edge
    Jillian
    Angle
    Lita
    Orlando Jordan
    Randy Orton
    Rob Van Dam
    Triple H

Advertisement