Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 3220

• 24-01-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here had any trouble with the Nokia 3220, I know loads of people who've had the rubber bits on the sides come off, but I mean serious problems. I got one at the end of August 2005, and it just up and died the other day, when I was in the shop with it I seen a young lad just collecting his after been sent away for repairs.

I've read reviews on it and everyone seems to love it, but just wondering if you know of any trouble that has been had with them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

LeRack you can find tones on reviews on the phone on the web , just like This one . The rubber bits at teh side come off when people pick at them , simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I know that and I've read loads of reviews and everyone seems to think they're fantastic I jjust looking for more opinions, and wondering has this ever happened to anyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The recent batch of 3220s have been crap. Been nothing but problems with them to be honest. Anything from just dying to numbers not working to batteries not charging. Take it back to your local Nokia Centre or the shop where you bought it.

Advertisement