Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwyzzle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Stuck for a few days on the golf one. I've googled everything from nanometres to golf ball colours. How the heck are they all related! Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Stuck for a few days on the golf one. I've googled everything from nanometres to golf ball colours. How the heck are they all related! Please help!

wavelength......golf target.....

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Has anyone got any help for Level 20??

Driving me mad!

twenty8 wrote:
    Has anyone got any help for Level 20??

Driving me mad!

whats it about...can't remember

Just got it thanks - now on 28 - the maze.

Any hints on that one would be GREATLY appreciated!!

• Advertisement

twenty8 wrote:
    Just got it thanks - now on 28 - the maze.

Any hints on that one would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Something lawers do and wear

RuggieBear wrote:
    Something lawers do and wear

Is there any hint how I get out of the bloody maze?? Do I start at the entrance and move from there?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

GAH!!! I cannot do lvl 28! It is wrecking my head I cannot find the path through the maze. :(

Edit: Nevermind I suddenly had a moment of inspiration, that combined with my mum's fantastic anagram solving skills. :) Now I'm stuck with the pasta instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eager

I thought I was flying through it, then I hit Level 34. I actually think Im gonna crack up! any PMs with sumthn to help the penny drop wud be greatly appreciated........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

so so stuck on the wales one :(

• Advertisement

I'm right there with you on Lvl 34, it sucks! I'm trying desperately to remember what little I knew about chess.

ColHol, think about the 4MB as a kind of text speak and have a look for a map of the Holyhead area. You should get it then *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There should be a health warning written at the start of this thread!!

I've finally gotten through lvl 34 but now I am stuck on lvl 36 as I cannot for the life of me count! I thought I could do this simple task, but clearly I cannot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I've finally gotten through lvl 34 but now I am stuck on lvl 36 as I cannot for the life of me count! I thought I could do this simple task, but clearly I cannot.

Hahahaha dance little puppets dance!!! ;)

Ok, can't really help with level 36 but to suggest that you make sure you're not counting anything twice.

There was actually a question very similar to this on the LC back in the early 90's.

As for 34, well what does a golfer start off? Look at the picture when thinking of that....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Guys can someone give me the answer to 33, it doesn't look like a difficult one, its just that my piece of junk computer won;t let me open that type of file in MS Paint!!!! PM me, if you don't wanna post a spoiler!
    Thanks

Seriously beginning to doubt my counting skills. . . . . . i was on such a high when i FINALLY figured out lvl 34, then i hit 36 like a brick wall.............:mad:

try a prop :) I used a small box I had.

i ended up makin a cube outa blu-tac....
    it did the trick tho!!

Eager wrote:
    i ended up makin a cube outa blu-tac....
    it did the trick tho!!

Excellent, you owe me your first born now though!

Unless you can guess my name ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i'm still stuck on the one with leonardo divinchi. any help, please! its just cos i hate art...

rugbug86 wrote:
    i'm still stuck on the one with leonardo divinchi. any help, please! its just cos i hate art...

What number is it?

Its an early one right?

Google Images is your friend.

I think I may have to smash my computer as I don't know what the story with Lvl 50 is!!! It is driving me crazy. What's the story? Everyone on the Qwyzzle forum makes it sound like it's unbelievably simple. I think I'm just stupid.

In the Mona Lisa one, she's imitating another famous picture, with an obvious name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

level 8. i've tried everything i can think of, including google images!

I think I may have to smash my computer as I don't know what the story with Lvl 50 is!!! It is driving me crazy. What's the story? Everyone on the Qwyzzle forum makes it sound like it's unbelievably simple. I think I'm just stupid.

Visualise it, draw it if you can.

if you do a schematic you will work it out

I
    I
    I
    I
    I 135
    I

You would not believe how many times I have drawn it at this stage. Nothing is hitting me about it, or my sister either. We keep trying to draw it and remember our leaving cert maths. I think we may both have the wrong type of brain for this puzzle.

remember to include the units of measurement in your answer too

Yeah I *finally* worked it out. I'm an idiot :o

I'm now onto the dizzying heights of lvl 53, just started it so don't need help there just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

I think this might actuall destroy my life....thanks!
    No really this is what I need!

Advertisement