Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else strongly dislike Pete Burns?

• 24-01-2006 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

He really really really gets on my nerves. What ever about the way he looks, but what really pisses me off about hims is that he's one of those "I'm always right" types. He thinks he knows it all and thinks he can slander all of the other house mates because he thinks he can see through them. He's an arrogant bastard. He thinks he's great. God he really gets on my nerves.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

yup, pretty much (of course you're right).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

In tonights BB it seems he's giving out to Chantelle and Preston for lying even thought their task required it. Calling someone an idiot is rich coming from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Blackjack

He's still an Ugly Bloke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

He's after telling Preston that he's too opinionated!
    Pot... Kettle... Black roots...

It's really funny how he's looking up to George & George wouldn't be bothered giving him the time of day if it weren't for Pete being the only one who'll listen to him.

I hope they stay til near the very very end.
    It'd keep things interesting.

George's getting on my nerves too.
    O god if i could only be in there for a day.
    It'd be great telly! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Omg, that was probably the most vicious Big Brother I've ever seen... Pete & George are the nastiest people I've ever seen in it!
    Can't wait to see Davina interviewing George tomorrow (I hope).. Hope it gets really ugly, to match his personality!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

He is a disgusting cloud of negative energy. I could not stand to be around him for a moment. The middle aged housemates in that house are acting like children, the younger housemates are so much more clued in its rediculous.

Oral Slang wrote:
    Omg, that was probably the most vicious Big Brother I've ever seen... Pete & George are the nastiest people I've ever seen in it!
    Can't wait to see Davina interviewing George tomorrow (I hope).. Hope it gets really ugly, to match his personality!

I really cant believe that a man like him can be a politician. His career is finished. He is a nasty nasty petty immature egotistical man.

his funniest line ever "you only cook so you can be on the cameras"

THERES CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Petes the biggest two faced yoke Ive ever seen , he`ll talk to anyone that`ll listen about anybody.

Hope Dennis wins , I thought it was great when he told Sneaky eyes and Chantelle to shut the F up tonight .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I dont really like any of them a whole lot. It nearly comes down to who I dislike the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Tusky wrote:
    I really cant believe that a man like him can be a politician. His career is finished. He is a nasty nasty petty immature egotistical man.

his funniest line ever "you only cook so you can be on the cameras"

THERES CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.
    His career is finished? The guy is best mates with a perpetrator of genocide and his career is still going. He's made a career out of being an arrogant twat and he's just continuing that trend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

That was one of the best BB show's I've seen. Who set the whole thing up that ugly git Pete Burns. I hate him and can't understand why everyone in there is afraid of him!!!! But then again if he was out it would be a peaceful house which would be boring to watch. I hate Barrymore and I can't wait to see the shock on his face when he comes out to boos and court papers, maybe Devina can hand them to him :)... I thought George was right in what he said to that little sad nobody Preston and Barrymore. I will be sad to see George or Dennis (or both) go tomorrow night and hope Chitelle goes

Snake ;)

Yea I hope Chantelle goes too , I dunno why but I just cant stand her lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭cil_aine

i hate pete so much and he's a complete asshole but he provides a lot of entertainment and the house wouldnt be the same without him, and i'd love to see who he'd leech onto if george (please god) leaves tommorow! dennis is a hypocritical rude asshole who needs a good slap in my opinion. well, they all do to be honest.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Petes the biggest two faced yoke Ive ever seen , he`ll talk to anyone that`ll listen about anybody.

Hope Dennis wins , I thought it was great when he told Sneaky eyes and Chantelle to shut the F up tonight .

Dont know how you can side with Dennis in that. Half the time even he doesnt even know what hes talking about. Idiot.

Tusky wrote:
    Dont know how you can side with Dennis in that. Half the time even he doesnt even know what hes talking about. Idiot.

Hes my favourite , I think hes great .

I hate the others aswell so Im highly amused everytime he gets a fit of cursing and swearing at them:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

taking one look at that ugly cúnt makes me wonder how he can feel superiour to ANYONE.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Iv admired his balls of steel* but I went off him big time after his rant at Traci, that to me was a typical example of bullying.. He was praying on the weakest person in the house and it was out of order.. The poor girl was reduced to tears and for what? Being nice to everyone.. He has a very strong personality but he should use it for good not evil..

As for his appearance.. I think he looks great.. Very high maintenance but for the mans age he looks timeless IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

Couldnt stand him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I thought he was brilliant! Fantastic to watch, the show would have been nothing without him!

Advertisement