Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shortest skirt!!!!!!!!

• 24-01-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

whats the shortest skirt you have or seen??????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Just a quick question, rather than asking random things why don't you give your opinions etc. Tell us what inspired you to start a thread etc. You've started up a couple of these now already.

And to answer the Q:

I saw a girl wearing a denim on that literally had her ass cheeks showing the whole time. It's not like it had been blown by the wind, it was just stuck there. Pretty horrific sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

belt.jpg

You could always google 'short skirt'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

well this isnt the shortest skirt i'v ever seen but in school last week when walking to lunch me & the girls saw a girl with her skirt half way up her arse!!

we started saying things like, 'pull it down' & 'just another meter you tramp' thinking she couldnt hear us , next thing ye know she pulls it down (was still up her arse though) nd she turned round & gave us a really evil look.. we just started lsughing at her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

sorry just into clothes!!i get dirty looks over some of my clubbing skiirts was just wonderng

no offence but you seem to say in most of your posts that you 'get looks' for sluty things you wear out.. do you not think that the people who give you those 'looks' are trying to tell you something without saying it?. why noy stop dressing so sluty??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

PlayGirl wrote:
    we started saying things like, 'pull it down' & 'just another meter you tramp' thinking she couldnt hear us , next thing ye know she pulls it down (was still up her arse though) nd she turned round & gave us a really evil look.. we just started lsughing at her!!

That's a bit mean. :(

simu wrote:
    That's a bit mean. :(
    well it was her that was saying that she got looks for dressing slutty..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

PlayGirl wrote:
    no offence but you seem to say in most of your posts that you 'get looks' for sluty things you wear out.. do you not think that the people who give you those 'looks' are trying to tell you something without saying it?. why noy stop dressing so sluty??

HAHAHA , classic

i like dressin slutty big deal going clubbing tease the boys bit of fun i go home with the girls

PlayGirl wrote:
    well it was her that was saying that she got looks for dressing slutty..

i demand pics :)

• Advertisement

sarah lk wrote:
    i like dressin slutty big deal going clubbing tease the boys bit of fun i go home with the girls
    no offence but that sounds MEGA trampy!! i mean come on!!

pictures please cause i wana know how slutty were talking!

PlayGirl wrote:
    no offence but that sounds MEGA trampy!! i mean come on!!

pictures please cause i wana know how slutty were talking!

I agree

a picture of what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Bob Dylan. What do you think... :rolleyes:

sarah lk wrote:
    a picture of what?
    of you on a typical night out as i want to see how 'slutty' you look so i can give approtiate advice/opinions!

sarah lk wrote:
    a picture of what?

Of yourself , in your shortest skirt , or any other slutty outfit you have told us about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sarah lk, this isn't your blog. I really don't see this thread going anywhere apart from irc-type blather. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement