Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual Experiences

Options
  • 25-01-2006 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey so I know its a kinda cheesy obvious question BUT...
    Just interested in peoples spiritual experiences...
    Epiphanies, feeling of the presence of God or of a good energy, sensations, dreams, anything they considered to be a spiritual moment in their lives, you catching me drift like .........:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Charis

I have loads but I will share a good one since I think that is what you are asking for. When I had a miscarriage I was praying and crying three days following it. I felt that God was telling me that within a year I was going to hold my baby in my arms. Four weeks later I had a positive pregnancy test. Even during some really scary points in the pregnancy I kept remembering the words and I felt a peace each time they came to me. When I was scared I prayed and I felt like God was telling me that everything would be fine. Sure enough one year later I was holding my three month old baby girl! That is probably one of my favorite experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Thats cheered me up today-delighted for you, life is mad , ups and downs, its nice to hear of those experiences i think.

Advertisement