Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clans

Options
  • 25-01-2006 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Eh just a quick question is all :rolleyes:

How come you only have 5 clans there to apply for ??
    Shouldnt you just let members of a clan come on and introduce themselves and tell us a bit about their clan ??

I can understand if theyre irish clans, but myself and a friend have been part of a BF2/Mohaa clan for the past few months and its great.
    Were both irish and would love for more irish people to be in it

I'm not goin to plug or even name the clan, but i think the scope of clans should be widened to users than to simply 5 clans.
    There is more on offer out there, maybe clans that play other games and suit their needs better,

Just a thought is all;) :v:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

If you check the small print at the bottom of that post it says
    If you wish for you clan to appear here, please PM one of the Mods

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ask a mod nicely, and it may appear on the sticky.

Otherwise, what do you expect? For us to track down every last clan, and post up their details:rolleyes: Sure dude. As for your clan, name it. Put it in your sig. Its all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

SeantheMan wrote:
    Eh just a quick question is all :rolleyes:

There is more on offer out there, maybe clans that play other games and suit their needs better,

Just a thought is all;) :v:

ermmmm.......... is this not the battlefield forum:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

In response to the first reply
    If you check the small print at the bottom of that post it says
    Quote:
    If you wish for you clan to appear here, please PM one of the Mods

Sorry mate, didnt see that :eek: :confused::( , thanks for pointin that out ;):)

In response to the 2nd reply
    Ask a mod nicely, and it may appear on the sticky.

Otherwise, what do you expect? For us to track down every last clan, and post up their details Sure dude. As for your clan, name it. Put it in your sig. Its all good.

I just might, thanks mate :D:)

And to the last one,
    ermmmm.......... is this not the battlefield forum
    It is, but im nearly sure about more than half of BF2 players play some other game in their spare time. They may think that these clans were just soley BF2 and couldnt support their other needs, that was my point is all ;):p , a lot of the clans would play BF2 along with other games to cater for all their gaming needs :D

Advertisement