Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hail to the chimp

• 25-01-2006 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'm looking for a picture of a particular scene from the simpsons.
    The episode is SF12 "Dumbell and indemnity", the one where homer steals moes car to get the insurance but messes it up.
    Anyway during the episode Homer stops off at the drive-in to watch "Hail to the chimp", about a monkey who is president.
    I'm looking for a still or picture of the monkey jumping out of the plane or anything I can get of it really. Any ideas? I've tryed searching and all I get is stuff about George Bush, some simpsons stuff but no pictures.

In case you're wondering, I'm in a band and we want to use the picture as a cover for our new cd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

Fish around for the dvd, or if you know anyone with it, and take a screengrab.

Advertisement