Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

End of season finale script? Spoiler possible

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They've released a leaked script page before and it turned out to be fake. I assume this one would be the same. Not reading just in case ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Ciaran500 wrote:
    They've released a leaked script page before and it turned out to be fake. I assume this one would be the same. Not reading just in case ;)

yeah I'm leaning towards fake.....it doesn't tell much just one big thing that might happen end season 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Interesting read, but far fetched (even by Lost standards). The title of the page (Man of science man of faith) was the first episode of Season 2, so I'm leaning towards this being fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

This was out before the start of season 2 I think. Its gotta be fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

these fake script pages were easter eggs, on some oceanicair website(or something), there's been a couple.....

i think the official line from jj and damon was, although you're not likely to see a jack clone or a zombie walt(one of the other scripts) on the show, the pages kind of give little hints to things to subtle things.

the monster one, bred the famous line 'Rose went mapinguari on Bernard' which appeared on that fake season2 trailer along with Samuel L. Jackson.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

TmB wrote:
    Interesting read, but far fetched (even by Lost standards). The title of the page (Man of science man of faith) was the first episode of Season 2, so I'm leaning towards this being fake.

Definitely fake, just like the fake Charlie/monster script page from last year, but it's interesting that they leaked this well before last September's premiere of "Man of Science, Man of Faith", when the title of the episode wasn't known.

I do half wonder if the Jack meeting himself thing isn't inclining towards suggesting we may see clones or a 'reanimated' Jack's dad on the show in the future, though. Herobear's right - they're not actually events which will happen but may be introducing concepts that might be introduced down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

This was on http://www.oceanicflight815.com if you clicked the barcode and put in "theislandiswaiting".

It got changed a few episodes later to a fake episode 6 script that never got replaced.

Advertisement