Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish BB website

• 25-01-2006 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,635 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is it only me or is the IBB website not accessable today or for the last few days......
    Also, is anyone having connection issues in the Galway area to IBB? Our connection is down at the moment.....
    Kippy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

kippy wrote:
    Is it only me or is the IBB website not accessable today or for the last few days......
    Also, is anyone having connection issues in the Galway area to IBB? Our connection is down at the moment.....
    Kippy
    I'm using IBB in Limerick and have no probs accessing http://www.irishbroadband.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Nothing wrong with it, accessing it from Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭pointofnoreturn

is anyone having connection issues in the Galway area to IBB? Our connection is down at the moment.....

I also had no broadband in Galway either:( , yestarday, 24th called a few freinds that had IBB, and they where the same way, we could see each other on the network but it was like the link from the high site to Dublin was gone.
    Called support and managed to get thru to them, and the tech guy said the backhaul was down due to upgarde of the bandwidth, asked him why did i get an email? did know. i asked are they planning on upgrading everyone bandwidth:D , he said may be i can't say.

I hope this is related to IBB connections being increased, would be nice to see speeds compared to what Smart Telecom are offering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,635 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hi pointof noreturn,
    Thanks for the feedback-did they say when they would be back in action again?
    I'd call them just that I know it'll be an hour before I speak to anyone....
    Kippy

Advertisement