Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Extend! Where to start??

Options
  • 25-01-2006 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi Guys,
    I need to extend my house in the meath area! It is an old house that my hubbie renovated. Thinking of extending the exisiting house to include a garage and bedroom above.
    Has anybody any recomendations of architects/technicians and builders in the Trim area?
    Has anybody any ideas as how much approx this will cost ,e?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭conleth

Hi, sorry that I can't answer your question, but would also very much appreciate any advice from anybody out there as I'll be doing the same quite soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

There are a few Architects and general service providers in the Trim area, what I have found interesting is the Meath Weekender where most Architects sign off on the applications listed.

As to costs they vary from one contractor to another and the detail in each job, if you wish you can email me at roofconsult@eircom.net and I can supply the names of Architects for your area.

Advertisement