Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Phone wont send pictures

• 25-01-2006 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

What am I doing wrong? Ive tried send it from the Multimedia outbox and still no luck.

Its a 6230 and the network is Vodafone. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Have you sent them before could be a temp glitch.

Otherwise download the MMS settings.

On Meteor you have to send a blank MMS to yourself to activate.

Have a look at this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Read this.

Now, as I've only just added that rule to the list (although I've been meaning to for a while), I'll give you the benifit of the doubt - have you called your operator's customer support line about this issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

have you called your operator's customer support line about this issue?

I had the same prob with a Voda E770v ..... called the support line ...they set my account to allow same and all ok from then on .... :p

Advertisement