Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Minister

Options
  • 25-01-2006 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking. Anyone I know out there?
    I did Advertising and Psycology.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If you did psychology with Sam, then I may have met you at a reunion once or twice, a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

If you did psychology with Sam, then I may have met you at a reunion once or twice, a year ago.

Dark-haired Sam? Yeh I did

In which case, you may remember me from such antics as, while walking me to the bus stop after a reunion, my dad pulling up in his car after driving around town for an hour looking for me. I believe we may have been discussing Terry Pratchett at the time.

Or you mightn't.

*shrugs*
    I remember odd things.

In which case, you may remember me from such antics as, while walking me to the bus stop after a reunion, my dad pulling up in his car after driving around town for an hour looking for me. I believe we may have been discussing Terry Pratchett at the time.

Or you mightn't.

*shrugs*
    I remember odd things.

I remember. I thought your dad looked angry. is sam on boards?

He was pretty angry yeah.
    Sam is on boards, samfitz88 or something, but he never posts, or reads, so... he may as well not be on boards. =)

• Advertisement

Your a moderator eh. cool. You in college or what

I wish. I'm in transition year. =)

wow thought you were older. I'm in UCD. Do you know how to get rid of posts that you posted? I want to erase something that i posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's impossible, unless you catch it within...24 hours, i think. Try PMing the mod of the forum in question.

Also, Hi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Nothing is impossible, not when you have nuclear capabilities.

Note: I don not have a nuclear programme, least not while the UN is looking...

• Advertisement

Thanks. thread is gone now.....I think

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I don't know wheather or not I know you. I may do... 2003 was my last year. I'm in UCD at the mo doing commerce, what are you doing?

I don't know wheather or not I know you. I may do... 2003 was my last year. I'm in UCD at the mo doing commerce, what are you doing?
    This is such a late reply. I'm doing arts in UCD.

Advertisement