Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychics in north east?

Options
  • 25-01-2006 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey everyone,
    Just trying to find out if anyone can reccomend any good tarot card readers, palm readers, psychic in general, hopefully in navan area?
    I also have heard people mention a man in mullingar who is eant to be quite good?
    cheers!!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

yea my ma went 2 him and taught he was very good
    ders a woman in dunleer...near d valley inn i tink hu is supposed 2 b alrite too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

This Saturday and Sunday (10am-6pm)
    Fairways, Dublin Road, Dundalk - Holistic Fair

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i have a very good friend who does all that sort of stuff, if you want i can give you her email. i'll ask her first if its ok, shes based in cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Despite the enormous advances in science over the past 100 years, more and more people go to these charlatans. It makes me despair about the intellectual development of mankind in general.

Doreen: you can teach folk to "read" the Tarot, but what exactly does that mean? Can you predict the future?

What really annoys me is this stuff about crystals. Quoting from your site: "It has been known for centuries in Asia and the americsa that wearing precious and semi-precious jewels had a therapuetic effect" - damn right! Weigh a woman down with diamonds and it most certainly has a therapeutic (yes, that's how it's correctly spelled) effect! And no, they have no healing effects whatsoever, and large-scale experimentation has never managed to identify any "energy fields" in the human body

By the way, NO so-called healer/reader/fortune-teller has EVER managed to produce the goods in controlled laboratory conditions.

Don't support these frauds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

Some people believe in psychic's powers and thats their right!! You wouldn't (i hope) go around telling people it is scientifically incorrect to believe in God or Allah, because it is their right to believe in that.

Plus it provides jobs for psychics and people who are employed to disprove pyschics... and if people didnt spend their money on psychics they might spend it on silly things... like life assurance or something mad like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Plus it provides jobs for psychics and people who are employed to disprove pyschics... and if people didnt spend their money on psychics they might spend it on silly things... like life assurance or something mad like that.
    Lol, no offence, but that argument reminds me of people justifying littering with "it provides employment for cleaners".:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

a group of lads i know went to that one in the dunleer and the stuff she she told them was so general i could have told them it but they still believe what she said.......anyway she told one of them he would get a new job in Feburary so we shall see if that comes true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Some people believe in psychic's powers and thats their right!! You wouldn't (i hope) go around telling people it is scientifically incorrect to believe in God or Allah, because it is their right to believe in that.

:D Too true: it's fine to believe in psychics, but only if they don't fraudulently take money from their believers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bruna

hello

i am looking for a lady psychic in dundalk called Yvonne. know nothing more.just wondering if anyone has heard abt her,

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bruna wrote: »
    hello

i am looking for a lady psychic in dundalk called Yvonne. know nothing more.just wondering if anyone has heard abt her,

thanks

If she was any good she'd sense you were trying to make contact and contact you.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 catherinesara

If she was any good she'd sense you were trying to make contact and contact you.
    :D

LOL.

Advertisement