Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Short - Jumbo Breakfast Roll Download!

Options
  • 25-01-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjwx79

THE JUMBO BREAKFAST ROLL

When I wake up in the mornin’ and I jump straight out of bed
    I grab a hold of me luminous jacket and shake off me auld porterhead.
    I haven’t time for the fancy breakfast, or put muesli in a bowl
    I just head to the Statoil garage for the Jumbo Breakfast Roll.

CHORUS:
    Two eggs, two sausage, two rasher, two bacon, two puddin’, one black, one white
    All stacked like a tower on top of each other, and rowelled up good and tight
    If you’re havin’ some tay, the milk’s over there….find sugar in a bowl,
    Says she: “Do you want some sauce on that?”. Says I: “ I do in my…….roll”

Now whether you’re a chippy, or a plumber, or a brickie, or a team just tarrin’ the road,
    Or a shower of lads comin’ back from the raz, in a crowd or on your own,
    If you’re working up a ladder or peelin’ a pig’s bladder, or find yourself diggin’ a hole,
    There’s no sight better than melting butter on a Jumbo Breakfast Roll.

REPEAT CHORUS

Now just the other day after me roll and tay, in me gut I got an awful ache,
    Well, I went to the doctor, says he: “That’s an artery blocker, you’re having every morning for break”
    (I know that’s too long……)
    So to change me lifestyle he has me walking five mile, and seeing a dietician called Noel
    ?????? For me head, the sight of two runny eggs on a Jumbo Breakfast Roll.

REPEAT CHORUS

Now the years have moved on, and me life has changed, and now I’m a different man,
    I’m after losing three stone, doin’ a line with a girl called Joan, an’ we’re both vegetarrrian,
    Now me blood sugar levels are good to go, and me cholestrol is low, but in the mornin’ I’d sell me soul
    Just to sit outside any Maxol, Emo, Statoil, Shell forecourt and ate a Jumbo Breakfast Roll.

REPEAT CHORUS

Comments

Advertisement