Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian crafts

• 25-01-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everybody! I visited St Petersburger this Christmas but missed out shopping some of the lovely Russian dolls, I found www on the net who ship to the US, have someone tried them?" Thanks in advance
    alex

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

www on the net who ship to the US,
    alex

we don't allow blatant advertising of various websites as it would just turn into a forum for selling things. but if you really want to you may add it the sticky above for art shops/ stores etc and use this thread to discuss the actual crafts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DakDarie

Hi everybody! I visited St Petersburger this Christmas but missed out shopping some of the lovely Russian dolls, I found www on the net who ship to the US, have someone tried them?" Thanks in advance
    alex

Yea - u real ruusian man! :))):D

Advertisement