Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Infantry League

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Berns wrote:
    Why not just have 2 :rolleyes: Ya's got enough there like. Have a sub each like.

cause I would have to organise it and it would drive me round the twist to the point of quitting .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

K, groups seem to be more or less organised now.

Can the boards team organise a meetin this week sometime before weekend if possible & get the 2 teams sorted, maybe get Stake, Quik & Cully till join ya's.

Also can NRG get the 2 teams chosen. I'll try and get the TiG teams sorted, should get a 3rd hopefully.

BTC & 1st IB only seem to be enterin 1 team each so they got their teams up basically with subs.

Would like the chosen teams up before Sat if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭fightin snr

Berns,any word from Fli lately??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

nope, not for a while. Dunno where he disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

If ye are stuck for a few players, sign me up, it should be good craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wavey wrote:
    If Zillah and Zillarex are one and the same, I nominate him as Boards leader as he seems to be highest on the Leaderboard.

Both are me and I am already sqaud leader for one of the boards teams. There is no over all boards captain as the two teams will be fighting each other.

Advertisement