Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Lunch Recommendations

• 25-01-2006 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I'm doing the decent thing in August, and since it's the registry office part of the wedding (the religiousy bit is later), we wanted to have a simply wedding lunch after (ceremony is at 12.30). Can anyone recommend any good restaurants or hotels in Dublin (preferable withing throwing distance of Grand Canal St) that would cater for a wedding group around 70 people at a _reasonable_ price?

Thanks,

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chalky123

Congrats on the wedding! I'm doing the same in Sept. I've heard Jacob's Ladder on Nassau street and Coopers on Leeson St both do wedding parties, also Mont Clare hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Izzyone

Hi

we got married on the 8th of june and we were in grand canal street, wedding was at 12pm and we had dinner for fifty in the summerhill house hotel in enniskerry. IT WAS A FANTASTIC DAY.....Food, staff and surroundings were amazing. They only cater for one wedding a day and they really look after you. We invited others out to the afters and had a dj....it was great! Not to mention very Very reasonable... feel free to pm me and I Can give you more details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

My cousin booked the Mermaid Cafe on Dame St. Had the whole restaurant as far as I know. Not sure she had as many as 70 at hers though. Best of luck!

Advertisement