Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Shockwave 3D Help!

Options
  • 25-01-2006 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Okay im working on a college project which is going to be a 3d game in Director using shockwave 3D. The characters are made/textured/rigged in 3D max and I have no problem creating an animation, but the game requires each character to have multiple animations and heres where im stuck, every tutorial I can find only deals with the character having one animation!

Pref using the Helga shockwave 3D tutorial model does anyone know how I can break up her two animations (hand waving, foot stomping) into two seperate animations that can be called up in Director independantly or point me in the way of any relevant tutorials?

edit: Think I got it!

Advertisement