Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

palm tx and mobile phone

• 25-01-2006 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

hi.
    I have just got a new palm tx pda and i want to connect to my mobile phone via bluetooth it says connection ok but disconnects again telling me to use the mobile phones driver, i new to these things, so where do i get the phones driver (nokia 6230i) and how do i install it ?

Thanks. cranoo :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Have'nt done it myself but have you checked the Palm Support website maybe it will give you a little insight ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

cranoo wrote:
    hi.
    I have just got a new palm tx pda and i want to connect to my mobile phone via bluetooth it says connection ok but disconnects again telling me to use the mobile phones driver, i new to these things, so where do i get the phones driver (nokia 6230i) and how do i install it ?

Thanks. cranoo :rolleyes:

hi, can you read this thread to answer the relevant questions (esp operator, payment type), assume you are trying to go online to surf web / check email?

About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc.

should be easy enough to config a custom dial-up setting for you to go online...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

thanks lads.

but I just want to connect to the phone and browse the phone, not go online :D

cranoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

browse the phone? don't think you'll be able to do that from the Palm... sending specific items between them should work ok though... and you may be able to manage your SMS inbox if you check whether Palm support that with the 6320i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 funkymonk

Hi I am thinking about getting the Palm tx and would like to know if you were able to connect your Plam to the net through your mobile via bluetooth?
    I have a nokia 6630.

Any advice appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭Garth

I have the tx and 6630. They work perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 funkymonk

Great, thanks, want to be able to check my mail and check web on the go.
    Cheers for that.

Advertisement