Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brokeback Mountain Song

Options
  • 25-01-2006 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

This is a longshot but does anyone know the song that plays at stages through the film??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Take your pick!

I'd assume it's one of the instrumental pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Actually, i think the song is:

Gustavo Santaolalla's "Wings"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

besty wrote:
    This is a longshot but does anyone know the song that plays at stages through the film??

Thanks

Not being smart but there's a lot of different stuff - both songs and instrumentals - on the soundtrack. If it's the piece used at the very end, then it is "The Wings". And what a tune. Not since The Deerhunter theme has a movie instrumental left me so gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Thanks for the suggestions. "The Wings" it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Unbelievable! Just heard that some lame-ass DJ has mixed a dance version of it (The Wings) and the film barely finishing up in cinemas. That's it. Nothing's sacred.

• Advertisement
Advertisement