Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio decking

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

yop wrote:
    Don't know about that Macy, they are a bit rough and to be truthful I have found that some were slippy when they were wet.

That is really classy Lex, good to see they put a gate on it to keep you quite ;)
    Thanks Yop.
    The flower bed at the fence just sort of evolved as the deck was being made.
    Due to the length of the boards they supplied, they had I think 11ft & 14ft boards. It was about 11ft 6" wide almost all the way down, so it was a choice of going with 14ft boards and paying probably 35% more and having a lot of waste or going with 11ft boards and having a small gap and putting one board up the length. I thne filled up the gaps with a load of rocks and topped it off with top soil and threw in a few plants that she picked out. Some have survived, some are struggling, but it was better than having a big gap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

yop wrote:
    Don't know about that Macy, they are a bit rough and to be truthful I have found that some were slippy when they were wet.
    It was just a thought, seem to be having a few of these make and do thoughts at the moment!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Stop smoking that mad shi*e then Macy :)

Advertisement