Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maybe i should just give up

• 25-01-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok need some opinions here. I was with this girl one night and walked her home from college. Things seemed ok but i messed up the next day when i moved to fast and asked her out. I really like her but i think i went too fast and now she wants to be just friends. Ne chance of nething happeaning between us or am I just trying to hold onto something thats not there. Didn't talk to her 4 a few days and when I did she seemed a bit cold...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Asking someone out is not moving too fast.

You're in college. If she "Just wants to be friends" you should forget about her and move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Next....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

0utshined wrote:
    Asking someone out is not moving too fast.

You're in college. If she "Just wants to be friends" you should forget about her and move on.

secound that. i got this crap in college too ,you'll be amazed how many girls want us to pour their hearts out onto but wont grab your cock:D ,if she wants an ear to bend there are therepists for that.forget about her and concentrate on a girl that'll want to get down with ya.

P.S I bet you anything if you do this she'll make a pass at you at the next college social. its ****ed up but thats women for ya:D DONT hang around her vainly hoping to hook up, you'll look sad and desperate AND you'll have to watch her getting off with other guys. trust me you'll only end up as a doormat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Get your best friend to ask her best friend if she likes you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

plagiar wrote:
    Ok need some opinions here. I was with this girl one night and walked her home from college. Things seemed ok but i messed up the next day when i moved to fast and asked her out. I really like her but i think i went too fast and now she wants to be just friends. Ne chance of nething happeaning between us or am I just trying to hold onto something thats not there. Didn't talk to her 4 a few days and when I did she seemed a bit cold...

you had a walk with her, and now youre in love?

so she doesnt fancy you. move on.

and lose the text speak. you sound 14 years old.

• Advertisement

you had a walk with her, and now youre in love?

so she doesnt fancy you. move on.

and lose the text speak. you sound 14 years old.

LOL wwm your'e the simon cowell of this forum but i do agree with you on this he should move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭John C

Anytime I went against a woman's wishes it backfired. It's best to listen to a woman and carry on as she wishes. That's what you should do. Women are like busses, if one is out of reach another bus will come along to facilitate you.
    John C.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That's nice that you walked her home. Have sex with someone else and you won't be whining like this.

MM

Advertisement