Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 2006 auditions announced

Options
  • 25-01-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

from http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/bb7-auditions/bb7-auditions.html
    Have you got what it takes to be a Housemate? Well get ready to prove it! Big Brother 7 auditions are coming to a city near you.

Once again, Big Brother is holding open auditions around the UK & Ireland; just turn up at these venues and show Big Brother what you've got! Click on each venue below to get more information.

Saturday 4th February – Glasgow
    Saturday 11th February – Newcastle
    Wednesday 15th February – Dublin (R.D.S.)
    Saturday 18th February – Manchester
    Wednesday 22nd February – Cardiff
    Saturday 25th February – Birmingham
    Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th March – London
    At each location the producers will meet everyone who queues up and select people who stand out to go through to the next stage.

You can do or say anything that will make you stand out from the thousands of other applicants to convince Big Brother why the nation will want to watch you over the summer.

If you are picked to go through to the next stage, you'll enter one of the Diary Rooms and be asked to sell yourself to Big Brother for one full minute.

It could be a long day so please wrap up warm and bring something to eat and drink.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Anyone going to try out for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i'd be tempted tbh... but i wouldn't do anything special for the interview like some gob****es!! I'd do it for the laugh really.... i wouldn't realisticly be expecting anything...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Not a snowballs chance in Hell tbh :rolleyes: ... I'll be watching it religiously though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm half tempted, but I'm way to lazy to stand around all day. Maybe if they have a priority queue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Its great to watch, but absolutely no way would I ever go on into that house. I dont even vote.

• Advertisement
Advertisement