Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine at ucd

Options
  • 25-01-2006 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys,

im an international student (sort of! im half irish half bahraini) and hoping to come to ireland to study medicine in september. I've applied to ucd, trinity and rcsi and was just wondering what people thought of the course at ucd? Do you get much free time at all? Any general thoughts about living at ucd or the medical course at ucd?

I'd love your opinions.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

heya!if you go to the medicine forum under sci theres a thread there about studying medicine.Me and bigjimthefirst have written at length there what the ucd med course entails! All in all though-ucd med school is pretty brill and its not all work,work,work theres lots of play too!Most of the class are international students so theres a great welcoming and community between international meds and home grown medics!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Did someone say my name?!

Hi Emma, Panda and I wrote a bit here,
    if there's anything else you want to know PM me, would be glad to help you out!

Advertisement