Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone buy the Maplin Bluetooth car stereo?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I bought the Becker one and it's fantastic, if that's any help. It has a compact flash slot, so you can download music from wherever;) and play it in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

...with compact flash as well! That's just what I was looking for. Where did you purchase it, price, and does the unit include a microphone for phone calls? full info would be appreciated...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I bought it on ebay about a year ago, paid E1,000 for it. It's not cheap, but the sound is fantastic, it looks really well (in a very low-key way), and it has a mic for both phone controls & voice activation of all functions. It has sat nav too. May be cheaper now, I haven't looked.

Anan

Advertisement