Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lusk Village

Options
  • 25-01-2006 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Considering a move to North County Dublin (to buy) from Dun Laoghaire (renting).......just scouting for information (as I have done in the 'Region' East' thread) on the 'Lusk Village' development.

Anyone here living there / recently purchased / etc etc

Any info greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭James Hunt

I've just bought one there...but I can't really be of much help to you in terms of the area or living in the development as yet, because we haven't moved in, although the contracts are signed and it's just a matter of 6 weeks or so really. For what it's worth though, the builders have been very communicative lately as the house nears completion, and our solicitor had no trouble at all in dealing with their side, so no hassles at all yet....I've never bought a house before, and it's not over yet obviously, but it's been a fairly painless experience so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Hi i have moved too lusk myself and seen the houses in lusk village but i found them way to small and way too expensive for what you buy compared to other estates in the area. have a look at dun emer and chapel farm. think thats the other two

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Tried to get a house in lusk village last year but the mortgage fell through, trying again during the summer.. The Gf's sister has been out their for about a year now n loves it.. We liked it enough to want to buy one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 zinbe

Good stuff, thanks for that. Just weighing up all the options and opinions in a bid to whittle down the search!

Advertisement