Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA:LCS Multiplayer

• 25-01-2006 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I was looking at the gta box and it says that you can play a multiplayer, right. But it is only if a person is near you. Anyway my question is is there a patch that you can add to the memory card allowing you to play multiplayer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I was looking at the gta box and it says that you can play a multiplayer, right. But it is only if a person is near you. Anyway my question is is there a patch that you can add to the memory card allowing you to play multiplayer?

multiplayer's definition would be 2 or more people. it's over wifi, so each player has to be within 100 yards or something to be in the same game. afaik there is no "patch" to play online or anything, but apparently rockstar leeds are planning downloads a-la wipeout pure which could alter the gameplay (i.e. online gaming etc.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

actually projectmayhem you can play this game online using xlink:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

shortys94 wrote:
    actually projectmayhem you can play this game online using xlink:)
    yeah but that's just extra hassle :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yea suppose,:)
    but if you want it you can get it

Advertisement