Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to write about food? Go on!!

• 25-01-2006 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hey all, looking for people to contribute pics/opinions/words/thoughts on food in Dublin.

We'll be concentrating more on the quality or supposed quality end of things. Not going to bother with Abrakebabra here!! Anything from intimate personal experiences with food to restaurant reviews and tips and suggestions. The idea is to be informed, passionate and accurate but not take it all too serious. Good food doesn't have to be posh you know!! Not always anyway.

The reward for this is lots and lots of money...eh, hang on. Sorry, I meant glory. Lots and lots of glory, hehe....

If you're interested send me one of those electronic mails on writers@thedublinfoodie.com. You don't have to send a piece, just say hi and we'll take it from there.

Check out the site in development at http://www.thedublinfoodie.com /

Shabadu: Especially you! C'mon, get your pen out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Shaba fer chief foodie!

Sounds like a good idea. Not that I'm in dubberlin unfortunately, but I shall watch it develop with interest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Feel free to contribute anything that might be relevant. The Dublin thing is just to try and give it a steady focus so that one area can be covered and covered very well by a cross section of people with varying views. Plus.... I'm in Dublin! But there's going to be a beyond the pale and a foreign section.

If you got something give it 'cause when you give something you got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Hooray! Majd has the 1337 writing skillz and really should be contributing. Or else. Maybe reviews of succesful meal ideas and cocktails?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'm a big fan of the "quick meal and a stiff drink, the 30-minute combo" ideas.

Advertisement