Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cap Change

• 25-01-2006 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Have the BT caps for this month changed to 30GB or are they still 24GB for the remainder of the month and then will change to 30 in February? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

From the horses mouth (well the mail they sent out)

"Along with speed increases, data transfer limits will also increase from 23rd January.

Broadband data transfer limit increases from 12GB to 20GB
    Broadband Plus data transfer limit increases from 24GB to 30GB "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

Does it really matter as they dont charge and only bother to actually keep track of what your transfer on their stats page for every second subscriber.

I appear to have slipped through the net......0 bytes downloaded over the last 4 months....bliss!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Does that mean you could download 200gb in less than a month and they can't charge you? :>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

I guess so :)

Never tried that much myself but when I get into the mood I can easily hit over 60GB* a month!
    I love all flavours of linux!

* = Im only guessing that amount using the Netlimiter program, in all honesty i could be hitting closer to 100GB...but how can I really tell ?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

nice to see eircom upping the plus package cap from 16GB to 30GB, even if they dont charge, its still nice :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement