Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Difference?

Options
  • 25-01-2006 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Not sure about john player, but I've had B&H 100's a few times... no difference besides an unnessesarily long smoke... I'd be sick by the time I reached the filter... just a bit too much smoking in there.
    And the fact that the smoke is being dragged through all that tobacco... with longer smokes - it's bound to get very manky towards the end.

Although if the price was right, I suppose you could stubb it out half way through... essentially getting 2 smokes out of each one.
    That's if you're willing to carry around the stubbed out smokes either in your pocket or back in the box.
    Nothing stinks of smoke worse than stubbed out butts... when I'm walking around with stubbed out butts in my pocket I can smell what non-smokers must smell... it's fúcking foul.

tbh I've always written 100's off as a sad convenience for people who chain-smoke 80-a-day... saves them some money on lighters.
    I wouldn't like to get into the habbit of wanting/needing that much nicotine/tar/whatever per smoke... it's bad enough that I'm like an anti-christ if I'm smoking 'lights' like I was today.
    I hate that feeling of being left wanting more... it's almost scarey... I've been holding steady at 20-a-day for years.
    Personally I wouldn't buy 100's based on that alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

B&H 100s seem to have less nicotine/tar than reg Bensons?? Might be wrong on that, but I remember working in McDonalds (the shame) on O'Connell St and got into the habit of buying the worst smokes ever. 100s just seemed like good value..... *kills self*

Advertisement