Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Which one should I get?

• 26-01-2006 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

MOTOROLA MUST DIE!!!! I have no experience with Samsung but steer away from Motorola. Least user friendly things ever. Menus, texts, everything = painstaking. You have been warned...

PS: Nokia FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

LadyLotts wrote:
    MOTOROLA MUST DIE!!!! I have no experience with Samsung but steer away from Motorola. Least user friendly things ever. Menus, texts, everything = painstaking. You have been warned...

PS: Nokia FTW
    yeah, i thought the same about motorola, but well, i got one, and i love it now!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I had the e770v and I liked it. Both of them are going to be garishly endowed with the vodafone branding.

The Moto has 30-odd MB on the phone and a 64MB card whreas the Samsung is limited to 40mb so it can't really be used as an Mp3 player.

Both have bluetooth etc.

The Moto can be charged from USB port if you have a mini-usb cable (eg blackberry, psp , some cameras) but it looks like the samsung has a proprietary cable and is a tenner dearer.

So really its up to you !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭half_dead

(In this case...) Motorola...Motorola...Motorola...Motorola...!

I was avoiding them like the black death, that was until I got the Samsung and it had mic and speaker problems on the first 2...:eek:

Got the moto and its savage (and must say much better quality that any other I've come across.... odd that, isn't it!):confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Did anyone get 100 free texts with the €100 credit.

Guy in work said he paid 119 in Voda shop and got 100 credit plus 100 free texts.

Its 109 on web but no mention of free texts.

And is their an offer on free 3g content?

Thanks in advanced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Least user friendly things ever. Menus, texts, everything = painstaking. You have been warned...

I've never had an old design Moto so maybe the above is true for some earlier models but it is simply not true for the E770v .... I can't see anything complex or painstaking about it :confused:

I've had mine a couple of months now ..... the only wish I have is that the cam was 2.0 meg but for 109.00 euros and a 100.00 euros credit to boot (on RTG) what's the risk .... try it for a couple of weeks and if you don't like it, transfer the sim and pop it through my letter box .... :)

Could you do that next week :confused: .... I need a nice pressie for someone special :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

Free Text - there is no VF offer on text unless it was something the agent was doing themselves - what agent?

Only offer on content is free trials for a month - eg premership downloads etc

Closing date on the free 100 credit is Tuesday 31st - after that its back to €80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Informed me bought it VF Henry st.

She just threw the 100 free texts in.

Had a good look at it today looks nice thought it would be slimmer though.

He paid €119 for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement