Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming Kiefer films

• 26-01-2006 12:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

So what was Kiefer up to on his holidays last year? Well, he managed to do 2 movies!!!

Firstly, there's The Sentinel, also starring Michael Douglas, where he plays an Agent (there's a pattern developing here somewhere) who has to track down Michael Douglas who has been framed for treason. Fortunately for Kiefer, its not a real time 2hr movie, so he gets to take breathers :)Trailer

And then there's Disney's The Wild also starring Eddie Izzard and William Shatner, where Kiefer plays a lion accidently shipped to Africa from the New York zoo (looks susipiciously like Madagascar to me!).

imdb.com notes that "For his role in The Wild (2006), he had to practice roaring like a lion. Rather than doing it at his home with his daughter and stepdaughter around, he practiced in his car while driving on the freeway, completely unaware of a woman in the next lane watching him." Apparently. :DTrailer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 maireadrua

there's also "River Queen" which I think he made before filming Season 4...it's probably only going to get a limited release though...reviews were mixed from Toronto Film Festival ( who knew they had one? :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

woooo
    *shakes pom poms*

go keifer.

although i will never EVER be able to take him seriosuly in anything else he does apart from 24...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

its so funny when you look back at him in Stand By Me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Some damn fine acting in that war film woth Robert Carlyle. To End All Wars, i think its called!

Advertisement