Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this allowed?

Options
  • 26-01-2006 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Are you allowed to advertise for staff on boards? If so what forum should it be placed in?

Cheers :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I'm moderately certain it's allowed. It certainly happens a lot, allowed or not. What type of staff|?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Try the Work forum.
    There's specific guidelines on this sort of thing in the charter, so make sure you give it a read before posting...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113326

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, it depends.
    ive allowed it onthe work forum since it started.
    there is something on it in the charter.

basically, if its for your own company, i have no issue with people helping other boardsters get jobs.
    if youre an agency, as long as we have all of the details and its open and transparent, then no problem.

general dredging is not allowed, and any job positions that do not have all of the details will be removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Cheers for the replys.
    Whitewash, i did read the work charter and i will stick to it when posting up, just need to get the details from my dad.

Endo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

get the details from my dad.

Ah; I was wondering how many 18yos employ people, all right...

• Advertisement
Advertisement