Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stealth the movie

• 26-01-2006 3:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

in my opinion this movie was the worst ive seen in a while ,now im a child born mid to early 70s,so i loved airwolf,streethalk firefox even blue thunder but ive just realised im getting old because this had gung ho america all over it and it had a crap romantic feckin pearl harbour bit aswell any thoughts or am i getting old:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah it was poo

topgun ftw!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Blade Trinity was worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Sahara was the worst movie ever with stealth a very close 2nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Blade Trinity was worse.
    You take that back! Ok, not all the way back, but a little bit anyway. Besides, Red Eye had to be the worse than this, with Blade Trinity a close third maybe.

Stealth is teh suck. It's just so awefull, words can't describe it. I saw an ad for it as rental in Xtra vision recently. How can you make this crap sound interesting in an advert? It must be very difficult to try and find some way of describing it without using the word sh*t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah it's one of those films where you wonder who green lit it.

but it's not the worst. have you seen "wild wild west"?

(go watch kevin smith's dvd where he does q&a sessions around american colleges. there's a good story involving the producer of wild wild west ;))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Sahara was the worst movie ever with stealth a very close 2nd.

National Treasure would be 3rd if not joint second. Has to be one of the worst "blockbuster" type films ever made....badly cast, I'd comment on the acting if there was any but sure I suppose you are warned at the beginning of the film i.e 'a jerry bruckheimer film'!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465234/

ahhhhhhhgh, I just did a check to see what litte treats Mr Bruckheimer had in store for us and now im sorry i did......National Treasure 2. you're a flipping flipper jerry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Agreed disney and Cage should not be mixed together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Blade Trinity was worse.
    request to change my boards name as i chose this before i saw the movie:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I actually stood in Gamestop on Henry Street watching this for about 40 or so minutes (you know the big tv upstairs that shows movies)... and to be honest it didnt bother me all that much, although i did only see the introduction to the robot plane and such... maybe i missed the trollop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

:eek: Are ye serious?? Stealth is feckin FANTASTIC! I was glued to it. Its the best action brilliant graphics i've seen in ages. Seriously, i absolutely loved it. Ok maybe the story could have been better, but the CGI was just fantastic.

:eek: Are ye serious?? Stealth is feckin FANTASTIC! I was glued to it. Its the best action brilliant graphics i've seen in ages. Seriously, i absolutely loved it. Ok maybe the story could have been better, but the CGI was just fantastic.

I'm sorry but somebody has to say something.......you're a t!t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

(go watch kevin smith's dvd where he does q&a sessions around american colleges. there's a good story involving the producer of wild wild west ;))
    "And Superman has to fight a giant spider".. :D

Such a fantastic DVD that Q&A session was!

The sequel "Evening Harder" will be out soon.

I'm sorry but somebody has to say something.......you're a t!t

Im entitled to my opinion on the subject.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭bladetrinity

ok i know the graphics were up to scratch bombs n bullets good oul tom cruise in a spaceship but story line ...plane suffers pmt goes off on one ...hero saves the day .. i was hopin at the end she says .im a lesbian then that would have been a laugh:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Are you taking the piss?
    Well, I suppose someone had to enjoy it.

Terrible movie. So bad I watched it all.
    One of the worst plots in a movie.

Im entitled to my opinion on the subject.

Very true, I apologise for being so abrasive.....its just that an opinion like that does not put you in a good light.

Rabies wrote:
    One of the worst plots in a movie.

True but the jets were fantastic and I LOVE fighter jets.:D

Advertisement