Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Horrible Crash on kylemore Road :(

Options
  • 26-01-2006 8:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Was driving home from work at 6.30am, and was blinded by the blue lights of about 4 Fire Engines, and an Ambulance. I'll admit to being a bit of rubber neck, but what I saw, was fu%cking awful, looked like a biker got clipped at high speed, and endeded up under an articulated truck. The bike was mangled into the front bumper of the truck, and the rider... :(

It put the frighteners on me big time.

I'm really curious to know what caused it. Did anyone drive past this? Has anyone heard anything about the rider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

As a biker I can say that hearing that kind of stuf puts a shiver down my spine.

Hope he is ok. :o

Advertisement