Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Catching someone who smashed your car, whats the chances?

Options
  • 26-01-2006 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Hey just want to say thanks for all the good responses.

The Gardas phoned the gf last night to say that they havent heard any word from the garages in the local area and did she manage to get the car fixed ok, sound like. No chance of catching the person who done it now.

She has the car repaired and got it back last night after leaving it in on Sunday night, and my god what a job. First class i have never seen the likes of it before. A great panel beater i highly recommend him.

The car looks like new, like it was never crashed.

Leaving the sence of an accident is an offense and now with random breath testing being introduced straight away i hope all those people who think they can drink and drive, i hope you all get caught.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Glad to hear that she got the car sorted.

As for RBT - wait and see how well it is enforced! Im not going to hold my breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Nice pun but i cant see much impact myself.

The collector general announced that existing legislation in place was enough to allow Garda to do random breath testing, existing legislation - so why havent the Gardai been doing random breath testing to date.

Something i wanted to mention earlier.

Opel Dealer cost of repairs 3500e
    Local Panel Beater 500e + 130e bumper + 50e rear tail light.

Some difference. The quality of the work done by the panel beater is unreal.
    Found out yesterday as well that the same panel beater does work for Opel in the local area!!

Listen ill pass on his details north east region - Louth, Monaghan and Meath area. Highly recommended.

Advertisement