Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky diving baby

• 26-01-2006 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Anybody catch it on dermot o'leary's show this morning, it was a segment where a father brought his 2 year old baby into on of those vertical wind tunnels, where you float around.

It was absolutely cringe worthy ... the baby crying before it was brought in, the father ignoring it ... saying how much she loved it .... class ... tv moment of the year so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yes. Oh how I shuddered. Must point out that this is no endorsement for the show though - it's actually awful. I was just up early and flicking around waiting for Frasier :o honestly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I saw it too, poor baby. Dermot looked mortified, I wonder how many people phoned in.
    I see they showed the baby again at the end of the show laughing as she was sky diving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

magnumlady wrote:
    I saw it too, poor baby. Dermot looked mortified, I wonder how many people phoned in.
    I see they showed the baby again at the end of the show laughing as she was sky diving.

My opinion of Dermot Leary went up after seeing it, there are times when needing a licsence to have children seems to make sense

Advertisement