Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good place to sleep in ucd?

Options
  • 26-01-2006 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Worst. Hangover. Ever.

I need to get some sleep or i'll die... know any good places???

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭mac_leinn

During a lecture is a good time to sleep. Always worked for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

1) Library.
    2) Student centre couch.
    3) Better yet if you have a friend in res ask to borrow their keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

top of the D block in the arts building, get the lift up if you are tired tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Law section in the library. I fall asleep there even when I'm not trying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mufasta

mayb this is already a soc, but if it isnt then sum1 shud start it. Every week we cud hide a bed around campus and txt all our members 2 tell them where it is. Services wud prob take it away tho and it wudnt b the cleaniest place to sleep but we could sort out the probs somehow. Or mayb we cud just give pillows 2 people that want them. Still a few kinks to sort out

What do u guys think?:v:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

interesting idea... imaginin the nights out = pyjama parties lads in their jocks i'm liking it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Just stay in bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

after a good night, I usually end up in someone elses (a friend on campus or near by) and its not an option to stay in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Pod 78

hum I have heard that there is a rest room-literally a rest room with a bed in the Admin building beside the ladies toilets. One of my colleagues told me about it. Apparently there is a lock on the door-so happy napping zzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Vic Mackey

of course its an option to stay in bed!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement