Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American,Australian,Canadian,South African..and more candy

• 26-01-2006 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Hay i just wanted to let ye know about www.cybercandy.co.uk, iv orded from them a few times, the shipping is expensive enuff but its nice to get some of these sweets every one in a while.They have a few shops around the uk,and thats where they ship the candy from :D

candy11.jpg
    candy22.jpg
    Candy0.jpg
    drinks1.jpg

I read the forum rules, so i hope im allowed post this, I dont work for or have anythign to do with the website.....I just like the fact that they sell lucky charms cereal :v:

CC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

See no reason why you shouldn't be allowed post this.

Seems like a nice recommendation.... Damn you must love sweets!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

ohh i do yeah, especially crazy american drinks. the dnL ( green tropical 7uP ) was really nice.....cant say much for the diet'cherry'vanilla'dr.pepper tho :eek: :v: cant go wrong with the peanutbutter M&M's either :p :v:

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

The cherry and vanilla cola in the US would make ya puke. They are just gross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Oh, thats going to hurt my credit card :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wow, still got all your real teeth? :D

Some great stuff there....ah, twinkies. Don't like them myself but a friend came back from America with them, treating them like edible gold....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I sooo want to try twizzlers they sound so nice. I cant get the site to work for me though the front page loads but the rest of the links just bring up a white screen ;-( anyon eelse have this problem? im having cravings just looking at the main page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

:D you can buy bottles of it in liffey valley or sometimes the jervis st, boots if your in dublin ;)

:v:
    CC

Advertisement